Advertisement

Hear Audio | Telephonic Conversation Between BJD MP Anubhav Mohanty’s Wife & Her Sisters Goes Viral

The below matter pertains to the ongoing divorce battle between BJD MP from Odisha Anubhav Mohanty and his estranged wife Varsha Priyadarshini. A brief background to the case: According to Anubhav, he had already filed for a divorce case in the Patiala House Court in New Delhi in July this year and his wife subsequently filed a case of Domestic Violence on him and his family in September, after a couple of months of his primary divorce case.

While the matter is subjudice, we refrain from taking either sides, however, we came across a telephonic conversation posted by Deepika Bhardwaj – Independent Jouurnalist – on twitter; transcript to which has been posted as below:

Transcription

  • Varsha – Alright bye.
  • Anubhav – Love you, bye. (voice not clear)
  • Varsha – yeah, bye.
    (Varsha disconnects the call with Anubhav; resumes her conversation with her sisters)
  • Varsha – Chot’di (Debjani- one of the actress’ elder sisters).
  • Debjani – It’s an entire film… entire film… whole super duper bumper film Choti (Barsha’s nickname). Let’s all invest some money in it and earn a good amount. We can all earn a couple of crores from this movie. What do you think about it, Bad’di? (Bananee, Barsha’s eldest sister). We’ll be rich.
  • Varsha – He (Anubhav) told me a lot of things, and lastly, touched my foot.
  • Debjani – From today onwards, he will have a sword of Damocles. He is so stuck that even if he tries to move, he will die. He along with his family has been finished now.

ALSO READ –

BJD MP Anubhav Mohanty Charged With Domestic Violence; Wife Allegedly Demands Rs 15 Crore Settlement

  • Varsha – Yesterday I decided to go straight. I yelled at him. I said to him, “Aye Chatarkhiaa” (Odia slang), “Tu marwata hain Saale, haram***e” (you f****r b****y man). I yelled at him to shut his mouth.
  • Bananee – Even I curse my in-laws as you told us right now, that’s the reason I’m feeling so happy today. I always thought that why don’t you curse your in-laws like me.
  • Varsha – After that, I said, “B****y oldie”.
  • Bananee – Good good good good.
  • Varsha – Then he said to me… “Please don’t harm my status too much. Keep respect at least a bit.” (as interpreted by Barsha)
  • Varsha – What status is he even talking about? He doesn’t even his your own house.
  • Debjani – Mummy is set with everything, she is just waiting for a chance to get started.
  • Bananee – She’s getting ready around 100 women to involve them into a protest.
  • Varsha – Ohh Mummy! Really? (In happiness)
  • Bananee – She is ready to do a protest rally.
  • Debjani – Which is this number you’ve used to call us?

ALSO READ –

EXCLUSIVE | “Aaliya Is Doing Media Trial For Alimony”: Nawazuddin Siddiqui”s Brother Shamas Speaks Up

  • Varsha – Chot’di, get mummy on con-call as well, please.
  • Debjani – First of all, tell me, whose number have you used to call us?
  • Varsha – I haven’t called you from my number. I’m suspicious, maybe he will see my mobile later… I don’t know about it, anything can happen.
  • Bananee – He can track your number.
  • Varsha – Yes, he can track our call. Alright then, this is all happening currently, it’s the proceeding. And as for now, he has called me in front of you.
  • Bananee – Yes, he has gone on mute now.
  • Varsha – I know right.
  • Debjani – You’ve targeted on an exact place. Now even the lion has become a dog.
  • Varsha – Exactly. You’re right.
  • Debjani – He is a son from a third-grade family. “Tera baap sala third-grade aur saala Tu bhi third grade” (Anubhav’s father is third grade and even he is third grade).

The above contents are posted from the publicly available audio as it is.

ALSO READ –

MP Anubhav Mohanty Alleges Domestic Violence Case Is Rebound Against His Divorce Petition

We are on Telegram. You can also join us on our Facebook Group

The post Hear Audio | Telephonic Conversation Between BJD MP Anubhav Mohanty’s Wife & Her Sisters Goes Viral appeared first on Mens Day Out.


Source: Mens Day Out

Post a Comment

0 Comments