Advertisement

Shweta Tiwari Used Daughter To Get Rid Of Me, Has Taken My Son To Undisclosed Location – Abhinav Kohli

Actor Shweta Tiwari’s estranged husband Abhinav Kohli has opened up once again refuting all allegations of domestic violence in their marriage. The actor who had earlier informed media about Shweta stopping his communication with their son Reyansh, now claims that the former Bigg Boss winner used her own daughter Palak against him.

Case:

In August 2019, Abhinav was arrested after Shweta filed a complaint against him, accusing him of domestic violence as well as molestation. Abhinav has since been claiming that Shweta mistreated him and even stops him from meeting their four-year-old son, Reyansh. Infact, Abhinav’s mother too had earlier claimed that Shweta levelled false charges on her son because she wanted to get rid of him.

ALSO READ –

Abhinav Kohli’s Mother Says Shweta Tiwari Wanted To Get Rid Of Him; Dismisses Charges On Her Son

Elaborating on their big fight last year, Abhinav told TOI,

The matter started two days before the incident. I passed a light comment saying Shweta bacchon ke naam kabhi bhi property mat karna with bacche I meant Palak and Reyansh both. Bacche bade hojaate hain na woh maa baap ko budhe hone par ghar se bahar nikal dete hain

(Shweta, never transfer the property in the name of the kids – by kids I meant both Palak and Reyaansh – because kids grow up and kick out their ageing parents).

Abhinav said he had quoted this on a lighter note. Adding to his side of the story, the estranged husband said,

Suddenly, Palak got offended and started fighting with me. Shweta had been brain washing her saying that I did not like her boyfriend which was not the case. He was a good boy. And since Palak had this in mind that I dislike her boyfriend, she told Shweta during the argument, you know what mummy kick him out of the house.

Adding that he was shocked to see such behaviour from the girl whom he raised as his own daughter. Abhinav said he was “shattered and badly hurt”.

He continued saying,

The next day a huge argument started over a small matter that whether Reyaansh should have Maggi or not. It got so bad that Shweta started abusing me. She went on a rant in front of the maids and everyone. That’s when the fight got ugly. They called the police and to teach me a lesson, they got me arrested. This was a treatment meted out to me.

ALSO READ –

Shweta Tiwari Accuses Second Husband Too Of Domestic Violence; Gets Him Arrested

Abhinav also claims that he took care of their son when Shweta was recuperating from Covid-19 and also when she was shooting for her show. However, he has now alleged that Shweta is not allowing him to meet Reyansh. He said,

Since Sunday (October 25), my son Reyaansh has been missing. I don’t know where he is. He was with me for 40 days all the time. But since last Sunday, Shweta has taken my son, Reyansh to an undisclosed location without telling me. Since Sunday I have been chasing Shweta on phone. I personally went to her house also, but she is not meeting or taking my calls. In fact, she has blocked me.

It has been five days, I haven’t seen my boy, not heard his voice. I tried every way possible. I went to her sets as well with the expectation that maybe she is ignoring me, but at least I will get to see my son. I recorded the video also to keep a proof of our recording, but she did not tell me anything. My message was also passed to her on her sets but she didn’t respond and vanished with the baby. Suddenly, he has disappeared from my life and I have become dead for him. For the last 40 days he was with me.

Shweta Tiwari’s Version

After her separation with her second husband in August last year, she called her marriage with Abhinav a ‘poisonous infection’. She then quoted that there was an infection which was hurting her badly, that she got it removed. She then said,

People thought it was my hand, part of my body, but they need to understand it was poisonous and I had to take it out. And now, I am healthy again. Don’t think I am trying to portray myself happy, I am actually happy.

mensdayout.com
Shweta Tiwari – Bigg Boss Season 4 Winner (2011)

Shweta was earlier married to Raja Choudhary, whom she divorced in 2007. He entire Bigg Boss 4 appearance largely focussed on how she suffered domestic abuse from her former husband. Tiwari also went on to win the show in 2011 taking home prize money of Rs 1 crore (Rs 10 million).

Later, Tiwari tied the knot with Abhinav in July 2013. Palak is Shweta’s daughter from her first husband Chaudhary, while Reyansh is Abhinav and Shweta’s son. Both children are in sole custody of the mother as on date.

When media reported about alleged domestic violence on Shweta and Palak in August 2019, Raja Choudhary, Palak’s father and Shweta’s ex-husband, claimed that he had been worried about his daughter and Shweta, but the latter had not responded to any of his calls or messages. In a statement issued by Raja, he was quoted as saying,

I have called Shweta more than 100 times, but she has not answered a single call from me. And she’s not responding to the message. At least the answer should be so. After all, Palak is my daughter too. But what to say.

He added,

Shweta has always been like this, a great wall was built between me and Palak and she continues to do so. Since 2007, when we were officially separated, she never responded to me properly.

Chaudhary had also revealed that Abhinav was the one who had guided Shweta to get divorced from him.

ALSO READ –

Shweta Tiwari Blocks All Communication Between Father & Son | Abhinav Kohli Says, “I Am Victim Of Victim Card”

Shweta Tiwari On Getting Divorced 2nd Time | “There Was An Infection Hurting Me Badly, I Got It Removed”

We are now on Telegram. You can also join us on our Facebook Group

The post Shweta Tiwari Used Daughter To Get Rid Of Me, Has Taken My Son To Undisclosed Location – Abhinav Kohli appeared first on Mens Day Out.


Source: Mens Day Out

Post a Comment

0 Comments