Advertisement

Uttar Pradesh Woman Wants To Divorce Her Husband Because…..The Reason Is Bizarre!

A woman from Sambhal district of Uttar Pradesh has sought divorce from her husband. She has not claimed domestic violence or adultery and other serious traumatic reason to separate from her husband. This is what she has to say.

The woman has approached Sharia court for divorce just 18-months after her marriage, claiming:

My husband loves me too much and doesn’t fight with me. 

The Sharia court cleric was left confused when the woman gave her reason for seeking divorce. The cleric later rejected her plea calling it frivolous.

ALSO READ –

UP Woman Elopes With Lover Because Her Husband Couldn’t Afford “EGGS”

According to a report in local publishing Dainik Jagran, when the cleric refused to decide on the plea, the matter reached local panchayat which also expressed its inability to decide on the matter.

Woman’s Claims

Earlier, in her plea to the Sharia court, the woman claimed that she could not digest her husband’s love. The woman was quoted saying,

Neither he (husband) ever shouted at me nor he ever disappointed me over any issue. I am feeling suffocated in such an environment. Sometimes he cooks for me and also helps me in performing household chores.

According to the report, the woman said she never had a fight with her husband. She added,

Whenever I make a mistake, he always forgives me for that. I wanted to argue with him. I do not need a life where the husband agrees to anything.

ALSO READ –

Wife Files For Divorce As Husband Spends All Day Preparing For His ‘Childhood’ Dream Of Cracking UPSC Exams

When the woman was asked whether she had any other reason for seeking divorce, she said this was the only reason.

Meanwhile, the woman’s husband said he always wanted to keep his wife happy. He has requested the Sharia court to return the case. The court has now asked the couple to resolve the matter mutually.

ALSO READ –

Husband Gives Up Studies So Wife Could Get Higher Education | After Finding Better Job, She Dumps Him

We are now on Telegram. You can also join us on our Facebook Group

The post Uttar Pradesh Woman Wants To Divorce Her Husband Because…..The Reason Is Bizarre! appeared first on Mens Day Out.


Source: Mens Day Out

Post a Comment

0 Comments