Advertisement

13 people who cheated reveal how they got caught red handed

mean girls

According to the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, 5% of women and 25% of men have had sex outside of their long-term relationship. These percentages increase by 20% if you include emotional affairs. If you’ve been the victim of infidelity, you know how devastating it can be, and probably have little empathy for cheaters who get caught.

Here are confessions by Reddit users explaining how they were caught being unfaithful. Of course, these are just for fun as we can't independently authenticate them.

SEE ALSO: 11 people reveal how they caught their partner cheating

FOLLOW US: INSIDER is on Facebook

She went through my laptop

"I foolishly let my girlfriend at the time take my laptop into the kitchen to 'play games on it.' I also left my phone lying around unpassworded. Carelessness! It gets every cheater over time." - Redditor KalTheory89



I drunkenly made out with another woman in front of my girlfriend

"I saw a hot girl across the bar and was far too wasted to remember I went to the bar with my girlfriend. I made out with another woman right in front of the poor girl." - Anonymous Redditor



I didn’t delete the naughty pics

"I'd had a month-long fling with one of my coworkers about six months earlier and she had sent me a few naughty texts/pics. I broke it off because things started getting weird at work and I felt bad about it. I was an idiot for not deleting those texts and pictures. I'd slept over at her place and I'd woke up late for work and rushed out of the house, leaving my phone on her nightstand.

"At lunch, I got a phone call and she said that we needed to talk and wouldn't be very specific about anything. I got busy and I forgot about it a few minutes later. As soon as I walked through her door, it was like nuclear winter. I tried to turn it around, 'Why are you looking at my phone?!' but that was so feeble that I was embarrassed I even brought it up. She dumped me, cut off all contact, deleted me from Facebook and keyed my car at work one day." - Redditor beefwich



See the rest of the story at INSIDER

Post a Comment

0 Comments